- Benefits Of A Yoni Steam
A yoni steam (aka. vaginal steam) provides gentle and effective support for women’s wellness. It is an age-old practice, respected by women and holistic healers around the globe. This women’s treatment gently and effectively cleanses, tones and revitalizes a woman’s center, providing a benefits from reduced menstrual cramps to increased fertility. Yoni steaming is said to support one’s natural feminine cycle (supporting releasing of dark blood at the beginning or end of menstrual cycle), and help you to heal (it is said to help with endometriosis, pelvic pain, uterine prolapse, constipation and PCOS), relax, and detoxify both physically and emotionally.
How To Yoni Steam
- Simmer 2 litres of water with 1 cup of herbs on the stove for 10 minutes (bring to boil and then reduce)
- Turn off the heat and let sit for 5 minutes to slightly cool (with lid on)
- Place the pot (or a heat safe basin) inside of your steam stool
- Disrobe from the waist down, and bring a blanket like the beautiful merino one I have here from Home of Wool, which was handmade in Bulgaria!
- Sit down and wrap the blanket around you for warmth and to help keep the steam inside
- Allow the steam to permeate for 20 – 40 minutes and remove the herbs (you should not reuse them – release them back to earth or dispose of without clogging your drain)
As with any wellness practice, there are some cautions: It is not recommended to steam if you have an IUD or during menstruation. Do not do a yoni steam if you are pregnant.
Yoni Steaming Stool, Yoni Box, Yoni V Steam Box
No returns or exchanges